MBBS, MS(Surg), FAIS, DNB(Uro), ChM(Edinburgh)
UROLOGIST, ANDROLOGIST AND RENAL TRANSPLANT SURGEON
* Working as Consultant Urologist and Andrologist in RG Stone and Laparoscopy hospital, Faridabad, where he is doing all kind of endourology surgery like TURP, HoLEP, PCNL, RIRS, uro-oncology work and kidney transplantations.
* Worked as Consultant Urologist, Andrologist and Renal Transplant Surgeon in Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad.
* Worked as Consultant Urologist in VIMHANS PRIMAMED Superspeciality Hospital, Nehrunagar, New Delhi.
* Worked as Attending Consultant in Urology in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi till September 2016.
* Worked as Senior Resident In urology in Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr, Pushkar did his MBBS from the prestigious Government Medical College, Thrissur in 2004. He subsequently joined Patna Medical College for his Masters in Surgery. Here he gained extensive experience in trauma, GI Surgery and laparoscopy. He completed his post-graduation in 2009.
Dr Pushkar developed a keen interest in Urology and joinedIndraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi as DNB trainee. This is India’s first JCI accredited super specialty hospital and is a part of Apollo group of hospitals which is Asia’s largest health care provider. During his training Pushkar gained experience in open, laparocopic, robotic urology and endourology. He also got exposure to Kidney transplantation and assisted more than 200 successful transplants there.
He has gained lot of experience in the management of complex patients
as well as open and laparoscopic donor nephrectomy. He also gained
experience in vascular access surgery.
He has published many papers in international and national journals and presented his work globally.